COVID-19 Office Protocols
Updated: Mar 5
1. You will receive a COVID-19 screening questionnaire the day before your appointment.
2. When you arrive for your appointment, please come into the office. My scheduling technique is such that a client is dismissed before the arrival of the next client.
3. Please wear a mask or cloth face covering into the building. Use hand sanitizer as soon as you enter.
4. I will take your temperature with a contact-less thermometer and review the COVID questionnaire. You will need to swish with a 1% hydrogen peroxide rinse.
5. Please use hand sanitizers again before leaving.
6. Anyone who displays any symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days of their appointment is asked to report this to me as soon as possible.
7. I am limiting the number of people who can be in the waiting area. Hence I ask that only one parent/guardian attend the appointment with their child, or one individual for anyone who requires assistance.