COVID-19 Office Protocols
Updated: Mar 5, 2021
1. You will receive a COVID-19 screening questionnaire the day before your appointment.
2. When you arrive for your appointment, please come into the office. My scheduling technique is such that a client is dismissed before the arrival of the next client.
3. Please wear a mask or cloth face covering into the building. Use hand sanitizer as soon as you enter.
4. I will take your temperature with a contact-less thermometer and review the COVID questionnaire. You will need to swish with a 1% hydrogen peroxide rinse.
5. Please use hand sanitizers again before leaving.
6. Anyone who displays any symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days of their appointment is asked to report this to me as soon as possible.
7. I am limiting the number of people who can be in the waiting area. Hence I ask that only one parent/guardian attend the appointment with their child, or one individual for anyone who requires assistance.
8. Paperless payment options are encouraged.
By being mindful of these guidelines, together we can prevent the spread of COVID-19, and ensure the safety and health of patients, staff and families. If you have any questions or concerns I will be happy to speak further with you.